Monday, June 3, 2013

Driving Miss Daisy...or in this case Kids

As a parent we put hundreds of thousands of kilometers on our vehicles just chauffering our kids around. And we think...I can't wait until they start driving themselves. But what about that? What about everything that comes with that?
I am at the point in my life where my kids will be driving soon. In fact they could already be driving....but....
I'm not sure about all of you but I can't afford for my kids to drive. I have one vehicle that is our main one and it's not exactly the newest model. Our second vehicle is falling apart. So we currently have no vehicle options and if I can't afford a vehicle for myself then how can I afford one for my kids. 
And that's not to mention the insurance and the crazy people on the road now. 
It really is a parent's nightmare, having your kids grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment